Currently, I am:
- co-chair of the Committee On INclusion in SDSS (COINS).
- working as a mentor in the SDSS FAST initiative.
- a co-organizer and frequent presenter of the Equity Lunch series at the AIP.
- involved in the Gender in Astronomy Conferences project (led by Jim Davenport), and lead author on a comment for Nature Astronomy and a Cool Stars proceedings about our results.
In the past, I have:
- attended and presented at the first Inclusive Astronomy conference in Nashville in June 2015.
- been heavily involved with the Pre-Major in Astronomy Program at the University of Washington in multiple roles, including seminar leader and academic mentor.
- co-authored a paper focused on evaluating that program.
- started a Diversity Journal Club in the Astronomy department at Ohio State University. Here is a poster describing that DJC.